Collagen Berry Kefir Recipe
Easy to make mini-meal with collagen and kefir
Author: Anita K. Morgan
Recipe type: drinks
- • A personal blender (I like the Vitamix S30 20 ounce)
- • ½ cup frozen berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries)
- • ½ cup plain kefir
- • 2 scoops, 20 grams, grass-fed collagen (I like Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides)
- • 1 teaspoon sweetener optional (blackstrap molases, uncooked honey, maple syrup)
- Place the berries into a personal blender.
- Add the kefir and collagen.
- Add the sweetener if desired.
- Turn blender to low for a few seconds then increase speed to high. Blend for 1 minute on high. Shake container then blend for another 30 seconds.
Using a kitchen scale makes measuring the kefir easier. Set the personal blender on the scale and pour in 4 ounces of kefir.
Enjoy. Please leave any comments below.