Collagen rich, easy to make, smoothie recipe.
Collagen Berry Smoothie
AIP friendly, easy to make mini-meal with collagen.
Author: Anita K. Morgan
Recipe type: AIP, paleo, gluten-free, low-carb
- A personal blender - I like the Vitamix S30 20 ounce
- ½ cup frozen berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- ½ cup water
- 2 scoops, 20 grams, grass-fed collagen - I use Great Lakes Collagen Peptides - Unflavored
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Place the berries into the blender.
- Mix the water, collagen, and coconut in a small bowel.
- Pour the mixture into the blender
- Turn blender to low and gradually increase speed to high. Blend for 1½ minutes on hig
Enjoy. Please leave any comments below.